Central Vermont: The Heart of New England
Daily Bike Rentals
If you’re looking for quality Vermont bike rentals – on a daily basis – then look no further than Great Bike Tours. We will deliver the bikes (for a reasonable fee) to any number of bike-friendly B&Bs (such as the Inn at Charlotte or the Old Lantern Inn), or even better, come and stay at our Lodge (Amee Farm Lodge) in Pittsfield, VT and rent some bikes while you’re here. We’ll provide everything you need for a wonderful day of exploration in Central Vermont. Our trained bike tour leaders will expertly fit you to a bike, adjust your helmet for you, and send you safely on your way. We have several bike models to choose from, and all of our bikes are brand new.
If you enjoy yourself so much that you’d like to take part in a fully-supported multi-day bike tour, please see our Central Vermont Bike Tour page.
What’s Included in your Vermont Bike Rental?
- Your choice of four different styles of bike
- Complimentary use of helmet (Giro or Bell) with sun visor
- Your choice of pedal type (flat, cage, or half cage), or bring your own for a more personalized fit
- Rear pack which attaches to the rear rack. Useful for carrying personal items such as wallet, swim suit & towel, snacks, etc. Comes with reflective triangle for safety, and shoulder strap for carrying the bag
- Combination lock
- Flashing rear safety light
- Fresh Vermont spring water for your bottle
- Map case for your handlebars
- Kickstand (on selected models)
- Rear view mirror
Cost of our Vermont Bike Rentals
- $30/day for our drop-handlebar bikes (Fuji Sportif and Fuji Roubaix); $20 for each subsequent day
- $25/day for our upright handlebar bikes (Fuji Absolute); $20 for each subsequent day
- For rentals that require delivery, a one-time charge of $50 will be assessed, and we will require a security deposit.
Please Note: Bikes are not to be used on any mountain bike trails.
Choice of road or hybrid bicycle
2013 Fuji Absolute 1.4
2014 Fuji Absolute 2.1
2013 Fuji Sportif 1.3C