We all know that cycling improves your fitness… well now it’s been demonstrated (see the recent research cited by Bicycling Magazine) that cycling can have emotional benefits too. Cycling sharpens your thinking, elevates your mood, melts away stress, and can even banish the blues. Here’s the science behind it:
It’s that happy, relaxed state of mind we seek when we sign up for a bike tour. It turns into a self-perpetuating cycle of happiness that keeps us coming back for more.
Here are a few testimonials that help explain why guests keep coming back to Great Bike Tours, time-and-time again:
• “There was a sense of playfulness with competence that provided the most wonderful, relaxed vacation.” Judy Q.
• “Terrific leaders – they anticipated our every need. They looked after everything. All we had to do was show up.” Sandy B.
• “The guides were the best we’ve ever had: caring, responsive, and best of all, they all had a wonderful sense of humor.” Judy B.
• “Our amazing tour guides made us feel like family. They are the best!” Alicia J.
• “This tour company is small enough to keep it personal yet everything handled professionally. Made sure fun was part of the trip.” Laurie H.
• “GBT took such good care of our group from start to finish, providing gentle and generous support during the rides. They truly went above and beyond expectations, and did it all with such grace, encouragement, and joy.” Maya S.
• “The best guides we’ve ever had. We have come to think of them as friends, and can’t wait to go biking with them again.” Mike Q.