At the conclusion of your Champlain Islands Farm to Fork Fondo we’ll shuttle you to the historic village of Pittsfield (70 minutes south of Burlington). We will be staying at the cozy Amee Farm Lodge, the perfect base to explore the Green Mountains, the local Vermont villages, and scenic Route 100.The Amee Farm Lodge is relaxed country elegance at its best. The fully restored grand Vermont farmhouse features 15 deluxe guest rooms with wide-planked pine floors and tempurpedic beds. The modern bathrooms have big granite showers with rain showerheads and updated fixtures. There are several spacious common areas, including an inviting wrap-around porch with Adirondack chairs for admiring the gorgeous scenery.
Amee Farm Lodge
Optional Activites near our Lodge
- Start the day with a yoga class
- Relax on a spacious Adirondack chair on our huge wraparound porch
- Treat yourself to a soothing massage at the Lodge
- Gentle tubing down the White River, or taking a dip in the local swimming hole.
- Explore the 20 miles of hiking trails on “our mountain”
- Head off to the 18-hole Green Mountain National Golf Course, Vermont’s #1-rated public golf course, just 6½ miles from our Lodge