Exploring the world as a couple will add excitement and memories to share for a lifetime for adventurous couples. Romance awaits you with every new sunset. While staying at top accommodations, enjoying the best chef prepared cuisine, and exploring new places, you will grow the unique bond you share with your partner. Adventurous couples often explore, and participate in experiences outside of their comfort zone, yet still enjoy 5 star pampering.
WHY book a Multisport Vacation as a couple?
For the adventurous couples it’s the experiences and memories you will make together. You naturally feel more at ease with the one you love. You may feel more encouraged to try something new with the support of the one you trust by your side.
Multisport vacations will encourage you to:
- Find new ways to spend time together
- Encourage you to support each other when leaving your comfort zone
- Provide you the opportunity to encourage you partner through challenges
- See amazing destinations together and make memories that will last a lifetime!
When couples take a multisport adventure together, they can try new things that they have not possibly experienced in the past together, like kayaking, sailing, or even bungee jumping! Hiking through pristine locations, exploring history, or even taking a rail bike tour are just some of the less adventurous options to enjoy as well! Couples never forget how to have fun together and never forget the memories they make either.
Bike, Hike, and Paddle in Saranac Lake and Lake Placid
Less than a half-day’s-drive from Boston, New York, or Montreal lies a vast unspoiled wilderness where nature remains pristine and untouched. Escape to the Adirondack Park, an expansive playground for cyclists, hikers, and kayakers alike. Whether by bike, on foot, or with paddle, you’ll enjoy an unforgettable week exploring the six-million-acre Adirondack Park one our New Yorks Adirondak Adventure!
Jamestown, Yorktown, and Colonial Williamsburg
Join us in October as we bike through history, exploring Virginia’s Historic Triangle – Jamestown, Yorktown, and Colonial Williamsburg. The Virginia Colonial Williamsburg Bike Tour is based in Colonial Williamsburg, which in the 18th century was the capital of the Colony of Virginia – Britain’s largest and wealthiest colony in the New World. The entire old-town-area has been “frozen in time” and preserved as a living history museum portraying colonial Virginia on the eve of the American Revolution. Everyone remains in character 24 hours a day – shop keepers, townsfolk, children at play, marching militia, tavern folks, political figures, slaves – depicting the days, months, and years leading up to and during the Revolutionary War. Enjoy lots of open-air theatre, visit trade shops, and dine at 18th century taverns. Enjoy optional activities such as a sailing trip aboard Yorktown’s 105-ft Alliance tall ship
For more Multisport Vacation Options including
The Florida Keys, New Zealand, Georgia’s Golden Isles and more click here
BOOKING A GREAT BIKE TOUR GETAWAY FOR ADVENTUROUS COUPLES
We hope that we have given you some inspiration to get away with your loved one to one of our great destinations. Here are a few reasons to book your next adventure with Great Bike Tours that we want to share with you:
- Our family-run bike tour company is able to offer very personal bike vacations, and by the end of the week we hope you’ll feel like part of the family, our family.
- Our company is small, by design. We only run one tour at a time… your tour. And by concentrating all our energy and passion into your vacation, we can ensure that your vacation is a “trip of a lifetime.” We empower our guides with the ability & flexibility to make each and every person’s trip special and memorable. A recent guest said: “They managed to make me feel like I was the only person on the tour.”
- Our great tour leaders are the key to your fantastic vacation. You’ll be in great hands with these professionals – not only are they highly experienced, but our guides are also friendly and fun, kind and compassionate, and enthusiastic and encouraging. Most companies provide you with two guides per trip, but we’ve decided to up-the-ante by providing you with three top-notch guides per trip. You’ll receive such great service, that we know you’ll be back!
We look forward to hosting you on your next multisport vacation!