Virginia's Historic Triangle Bike Tour
Jamestown, Yorktown, and Colonial Williamsburg
Join us in October for our easy bike tours in Virginia. Located in a flat part of the state known as the Tidewater area, our Virginia bike tours are perfect for solos, couples, even families.
Biking Through History
Our Virginia bike tours take us back to the 18th century, to Colonial Williamsburg on the eve of the American Revolution. Come, be part of the story, as the city comes alive to depict the days, months, and years leading up to and during the Revolutionary War.
Cycle to Jamestown and Yorktown, which signify the beginning and end of English Colonial rule in America — for it was in 1607 that the English first landed on the swampy marshes of Jamestown, and then 174 years later the English were defeated in the Battle of Yorktown (1781), the final major battle of the American Revolutionary War. The Revolution secured independence for the United States, and a new nation began. Come, be part of the story, on your 21st century bicycle!
What's included on our Virginia bike tours?
- Five nights accommodation at the Williamsburg Lodge
- Rental bike & helmet (or bring your own)
- Full van support throughout your stay
- Complimentary admission to Colonial Williamsburg Historic Disctrict, Jamestown Settlement, Jamestown Island and Yorktown Visitors Centers, special evening entertainment, and cooking class
- All meals except for one lunch and one dinner
- The services of 2-3 professional bike tour guides
- Daily route notes & maps
- Great Bike Tours T-shirt & water bottle
- Endless fun
- Easy cycling (our easy bike tours are mostly flat but with the occasional hill, 25-40 miles/day)