Finding the perfect gift is one of the most stressful challenges for many gift givers. “Why give the gift of an active vacation?” you may ask.
For us the answer is obvious – the gift of a vacation is a gift that keeps on giving for a long time to come!
In these stressful times the opportunity to get away from it all is something we are all yearning for. Even though you will not be able to head out on your active vacation Christmas morning, yours may be the best gift under the tree!
An active vacation is a gift that gives over time
Though a vacation may not be super fun to “unwrap”, it sure makes up in the excitement to follow. From the planning and packing, through the vacation itself, and beyond in memories shared, a vacation is a gift that keeps on giving!
Is an active vacation a good gift?
There really is no better gift to give than the gift of experiences and travel. Surprising a loved one, family or friends with a trip can be the ultimate fun surprise for you and them. The gift of a memorable travel experience, or active vacation, is sure to guarantee more memories than a sweater or tie.
Is an active vacation a good Christmas or holiday gift?
Though it may seem obvious, but the gift of a family vacation is one of joy! Giving the gift of an active vacation means that you will get to experience that joy and make memories together. Opening packaged gifts can be fun on Christmas morning, but just imagine the days of fun you will be able to experience exploring on your vacation.
How do you reveal an active vacation as a present?
Are you looking for a creative way to “give” your active vacation gift?
- Prepare a suitcase. Put a few special items that will tease the vacation in a festive wrapped suitcase – or one with a big bow. Include maps, postcards or guidebooks to some of the places you will be visiting on your trip
- Wrap a guidebook and hide the itinerary inside the front cover.
- Wrap up some special treats that you can only get from that area with a restaurant guide and information on points of interest you will see on the trip.
- Gift them a diary and a quality pen. Date a few pages with information on what you will be doing together on those specific days and what those moments will mean to you to share them together.
Giving the gift of a vacation will be an unexpected gift.
Of all the items on most persons gift lists, some of the least listed are destinations. Many might expect silly socks or a favorite book, but a Great Bike Tour of New Hampshire or a weeklong trip taking in the history on Virginia’s Colonial Williamsburg Bike Tour, now that will never be expected!
A Great Bike Tour offers Satisfaction on a different level!
To help understand why GBT has such high customer satisfaction, one only has to look at the glowing testimonials. Our past guests tell us they keep coming back to GBT because:
– Our tours are so much fun, all while getting some exercise and meeting new friends
– We are unpretentious. Our guides have a relaxed vibe and a laid-back attitude
– We welcome and accommodate cyclists of all abilities
– We allow and encourage our cyclists to travel at their own pace – after all, it’s not a race, it’s your vacation.
– Our staff has an incredible attention to detail
Great Bike Tours has received the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for the last six years, 2015-20. This award is given to the top 10 percent of bike-tour-companies that have “continually delivered a superior customer experience.”
Great Bike Tours has been recommended by the Washington Post, Departures magazine, and more
Please contact Great Bike Tours today and let our team help you prepare the “best gift” this holiday season!